#WorkoutWednesday – JUMP ROPE WORKOUT
This workout will test your speed and endurance. I want you to challenge yourself to see how fast you can finish, so you’ll need a timer (phone, watch, etc.).
WATCH THE VIDEO…
Perform the following exercises as fast as you can…
- 500 Reps of Jump Rope
- 100 Push-Ups
- 100 Bicycle Sit-Ups (FYI: going to your left and right = 1 rep)
- 1,000 Reps of Jump Rope
- 200 Push-Ups
- 200 Bicycle Crunches (FYI: going to your left and right = 1 rep)
1) 500 Reps of Jump Rope | 1,000 Reps for Advanced
(Modified – Jumping Jacks)
2) 100 Push-Ups | 200 Reps for Advanced
(Modified – Modified Knee Push Up or Wall Push Up)
3) 100 Bicycle Crunches| 200 Reps for Advanced
(FYI: going to your left and right = 1 rep)
Your Support Keeps the Workouts FREE. Pickup Your Shirt Today!
That was a great cardio workout, good job!