30 Day Cardio Challenge Baseline Assessment Feb 2012
This is the Baseline Assessment Video. The workout breakdown and details are below…
Baseline Assessment Workout Details:
This workout consists of the exercises below. Do as many reps as you can for 1 minute. If you get tired, stop but proceed until the minute is up.
* Run, jog or walk 1 mile as fast as you can.
* Do as many Crawl Down Push-ups as you can in 1 minute. Do push-ups on your knees if you can’t do the regular exercise.
* Do Burpees for 1 minute. Modify to Knee/Hand walk ups if needed.
* Do Single Leg Toe Touches for 1 minute. Do 2 Leg 2 hand toe touches if you can’t do the regular exercise.
* Do Hands Over Head Body Weight Squat for 1 minute. Sit in a chair, stand up & sit back down if you can’t do the regular exercise.
* Do 1 minute of Dips with your legs straight out on your heels. Modify to a dip with your knees bent and feet flat if needed.