Healthy is the New Sexy Bootcamp July 2012
This new workout consists of finding a park or going out in the yard. Also, you can get a group of friends or family or just do it solo. Some of the exercises can be challenging. If you feel you can’t complete ALL of the exercises, attempts the ones you can tackle. As always, if you’re a very beginner, you can do 30min of cardio. We just want you to be active!
· 8 Min Warmup Jog
· 25 x High Knees (each Leg)
· 15 x Lunge twist (each leg)
· 15-25 Lateral Jumps (over and back)
· 15 Double Clap Pushups (hands and feet)
· 15 Leap Frogs
· 15 Crawl Pushups
· 20 Single Leg Hops (each leg)
· 12 Inch Worm Op/Ops
· 10-15 Boulder Burpees
Rest 30-60 seconds between each exercise. Complete 2-3 times.
*Beginners can cut all reps in half.